by Speedbird2 Investigator
Investigator

Some guidance

Hi,

Is there any way you can exchange a phone on a contract to a different model after 14 days?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Some guidance

Only if it is faulty or not as described. There is no change of mind policy after 14 days from delivery.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Speedbird2 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your reply.

I guess I am stuck with the phone for just under 18 months then!

I was hoping I could exchange it for another model as I'm not satisfied with it for what I am paying for the phone. 

I guess the only way out is to pay out the contract? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Speedbird2

Thanks for coming to see us in community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with your handset.

@XRaySpeX is right and here is some further information on cancelling after 14 days from our How do I cancel my pay monthly contract? help and support pages.

• give us 30 days’ notice, even if the minimum term of your plan’s expired

•  

pay an Early Cancellation Charge and a Notice Period Charge if you cancel your plan early 

•  

tell us if you have more than one plan on your account and whether or not you want to cancel them all

•  

give us an up-to-date address to send your final bill

•  

understand that any other pending requests on your account will be cancelled

•  

realise that if you’re not within 45 days of the end of your plan, we might not be able to cancel it – we’ll text you if that’s the case

•  

be aware that if you cancel in writing, we’ll start your cancellation from the date we process the letter, not the date it was sent

To cancel your pay monthly contract after more than 14 days, call us from your EE phone or write to us.

> See our full refund and cancellations policy

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.