by diglett
Explorer

Sim Not Provisioned MM#2

My phone has suddenly stopped working with the above message.  I have tried online help but all I get is a phone number to call.  Obviously, I cannot call anyone because my phone is not working.  Apparently this means my Sim has been deactivated?  I can't understand why this would happen.  It is not a new Sim.

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Sim Not Provisioned MM#2

Morning @diglett

Thanks for posting on the community.

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Also, are you with us on EE/Orange or T-Mobile?

Hope to hear back from you soon 🙂

by diglett
Explorer

I spoke to someone on Live Chat.   Appparently the problem is happening because I am being sent a new Sim, which I don't need and definitely didn't order.  He says he cannot rectify this mistake and I just have to wait for the new Sim, which could take days to arrive!  I need my phone and was waiting for an important call when this happened.  I can't even divert my calls to another number because you can only do that if your Sim works.

I am really unhappy with EE - this is the second problem I have had this week.  The first was them selling me an "early upgrade" phone which was actually out of stock, and would not arrive until it was not an "early" upgrade any more (28 days).  I was not told this until I chased it up.

I asked to cancel my contract and move to another network but apparently that is "my choice" and I will still have to pay EE.  So I am stuck with them.  All I have been given is a lousy £10 credit which is not a lot given I am paying over £50 a month.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @diglett

I am very sorry this has happened.

If you can pop into an EE retail store they can swap the SIM card for you to get this quicker.

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.