by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Save the date: Samsung Galaxy S10

It's been confirmed.

The next galaxy is being launched on 20th Feb.

Rumours have it they are showcasing the Samsung Fold aswell

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Save the date: Samsung Galaxy S10

Thanks for sharing @BrendonH Smiley Happy

I can't wait to find out more!

James

by KDips18
Visitor

Hey @BrendonH how true are these rumours tho? As I just spoke to a customer service agent regarding an upgrade. According to him and his manager EE have no confirmation about stocking the Samsung FOLD. Also he said even if they do you'd have signed up to a tariff that would around £100 a month on a 24minth contract as the phone is too expensive. Seems pointless even getting it on an upgrade  im guessing the S10+ is the best bet but even that they try and make you get a tariff of £60 a month. 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@KDips18 wrote:

Hey @BrendonH how true are these rumours tho? As I just spoke to a customer service agent regarding an upgrade. According to him and his manager EE have no confirmation about stocking the Samsung FOLD. Also he said even if they do you'd have signed up to a tariff that would around £100 a month on a 24minth contract as the phone is too expensive. Seems pointless even getting it on an upgrade  im guessing the S10+ is the best bet but even that they try and make you get a tariff of £60 a month. 

I doubt EE staff will know until closer to the time in April when it is released.

I guess EE will exclusively have it as they are going to be the first 5G network in UK.

Yes you would probably have to have £100 a month because the phone is almost £2000 I decided against the Fold for 2 reasons.

1. The price.

2. The first gen will have issues.

The 2nd and 3rd gen when they properly sort the issues and start mass producing (they only producing a limited number of the Fold) the price will come down.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.