by Fi_D
Visitor

Samsung two step verification

Hey people.

I hope you are enjoying your new phone. Samsung S10 is great.  However, I seem to have a problem....

I cannot get past the Samsung Two Step Verification..... it sends a code to my phone but I never receive it. Therefore, I can't link my Samsung stuff.

Any ideas how I can get around this? I cannot log on to deactivate it. 

Really appreciate any help.

Fiona

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Samsung two step verification

Hi @Fi_D

Did you port over to EE or upgrade?

Can you try sending a text to yourself to see if you receive it.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi

You would have to call Samsung in order for them to send a request over to the relevant team to deactive two step authenication from your account.. They will send you an email within 48 hours with a link to click to verify the change. You will then have the opportunity to set it up again. 

The number to call is 

General Support

Mon - Sun | 8am - 10pm

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Profile closed wrote:

Hi

You would have to call Samsung in order for them to send a request over to the relevant team to deactive two step authenication from your account.. They will send you an email within 48 hours with a link to click to verify the change. You will then have the opportunity to set it up again. 

The number to call is 

General Support

Mon - Sun | 8am - 10pm

This is my presumption that you have no access to the number registered on your Samsung account.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.