by Sbish Investigator
Investigator

Samsung galaxy s7, screen won't rotate, gyroscope sensor not working any advice?

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Samsung galaxy s7, screen won't rotate, gyroscope sensor not working any adv

@Sbish   If you have not disable this feature on the device yourself then it'll be best if you contact Samsung as you get a two year warranty with that device. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Samsung galaxy s7, screen won't rotate, gyroscope sensor not working any adv

Hi, 

Try factory resetting your phone first. 

Also make sure it's active on the quick shortcuts. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Sbish

Thanks for visiting the community for support 🙂

Please let us know if the help @Chris_B and @Northerner have given to you has helped you.

Thanks

Richard

:)​​​​​​​

by Sbish Investigator
Investigator

Chris, Thanks for this i will give EE a call 

by Sbish Investigator
Investigator

I have tried reset,  checked another way by doing *#0*# and the sensor isnt working at all im presuming it broken, i will call EE 

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @Sbish

Did you try a full backup and factory reset?

If so and it still wasn't working you can either contact us or see if you have a Samsung repair centre close to you.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions