by Chrism01a
Explorer

Samsung galaxy s6 back space

I got my Samsung Galaxy S6 on 30/04/2016, ordered online and today the back space on the device keeps activating, even when I'm not pressing it.

This has made the device completely unusable.  I've tried clearing the cache and I've restored it to factory settings but this has not solved it.  I am now unable to go through the initial set up phase again as the back space keep activating.  Nothing is pressing down on the back space.

I currently now have no workable phone, and have to resort to using this comment board to seek help.

Any advice on what I might be able to do in order to resolve this issue?

Cheers.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Samsung galaxy s6 back space

@Chrism01a If there is no physical damage on the device contact > SAMSUNG < about the issues on the device.  Your still in warranty with this device.   You could go to a EE store or call customer services but they will only send it off to Samsung to get fixed and it will be quicker if you do it yourself.  

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Chrism01a If there is no physical damage on the device contact > SAMSUNG < about the issues on the device.  Your still in warranty with this device.   You could go to a EE store or call customer services but they will only send it off to Samsung to get fixed and it will be quicker if you do it yourself.  

by Chrism01a
Explorer

Thank you.

I'll see if there is an email contact us on Samsung, otherwise I'll have to **bleep** into a store as I have no other mobile or phone to make a phone call.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Chrism01a  Click the Samsung on the my above post to go to the site and there is an email address and live chat also. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.