by Niall_
Explorer

Samsung Wireless Fast Charge Bundle - £25 discount voucher

Hi,

I've just upgraded my EE monthly contract online. I opted to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, and I chose to add-on the "Samsung Wireless Fast Charge Bundle" for a small extra fee.

As part of this add-on it advertises a £25 discount code for an official Samsung case but I have not recieved any code - does anyone know if this is a physically printed code that comes contained within the bundle?

Also, I have recieved an "xkn" order number in an email confirming my order, but nothing has changed on my account and I don't seem to have been charged for my upfront device cost yet - how can I verify my order has been placed correctly?

It might just be there is a delay in the system but just thought I'd check.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Samsung Wireless Fast Charge Bundle - £25 discount voucher

@Niall_  You’ll not be charged just yet as the device is not available at the moment. You have the KXN number and that’s a good things as it mean your order has gone through.  But do call customer services to check by all means.  As for the code I’ve got no idea how you’ll get it so a call to customer services should clear that up for you. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Niall_

You do know that you get this (£49.99) bundle free if you upgrade via Carphone warehouse? It's a better deal tbh.

If you stick with EE you will likely receive your code within 30 days as that's the normal approach with offers.

Whichever way you go this looks like a great phone, especially on EE, so enjoy. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Niall_

Welcome to the community.

Which colour charging collection did you choose?

Did you try and use the voucher code on the Samsung original EE wireless collection shop page (that's the black one)?

Chris

by Niall_
Explorer

I chose the white charger, and I did try the code on the page but it didn't work.

Also a quick update, contract has updated and phone has dispatched, so my only issue is getting the £25 discount code for the case.

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Niall_

Thanks for coming back to us.

Have you received the charger?

The product details for the Samsung Wireless Fast Charge Bundle show the £25.00 discount code included.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.