by
EE Community Support Team

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 offer. How to claim your Samsung book cover keyboard

If you order the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 between 00:01 (BST) on 9th August 2018 and 23:59 (BST) on 23rd Augsut 2018, you will be eligible to claim a free Samsung book cover keyboard worth £119.99 - find out what you need below. 

tab S4.jpg 

What keyboard will I receive?

If you have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 you can claim a free Samsung book cover keyboard worth £119.99

I ordered online/over the phone; how do I make my claim?

You can claim your free book cover keyboard between 24th August 2018 and 30th September 2018 by going to Samsung's promotional portal and filling out the online form. 

You'll need to upload proof of purchase, provide the model number and your contact details as shown below in the delivery note. Make sure that the time and date are clearly visible;

Delivery Note cropped (003).jpgDelivery note

Once the online claim form is complete, you will receive an email confirmation and the keyboard will be delivered to your address within 30 days of your claim being accepted. 

I ordered in an EE shop; how do I make my claim?

As you have ordered in an EE retail store you will have received a receipt for your order as below;

receipt.pngRetail receipt

You can claim your free book cover keyboard between 24th August and 30th September 2018 by going to Samsung's promotional portal and filling out the online form. 

You'll need to upload your proof of purchase (make sure the date and time are clearly visible), provide the model number and your contact details.

Will I receive a confirmation once I have made my claim for a free book cover keyboard?

You will receive an email once the claim has been submitted. A claim validation email can take 2-3 days from when the claim has been submitted. 

You will be sent an email by Samsung to let you know that your claim has been successful and validated. 

If you haven't received this email, please contact the Samsung customer service team at keyboardpromotion@samsungpromotions.claims or call them on 0345 216 0154 within seven days of a claim being submitted. 

Will the book cover keyboard come with my device?

No, the keyboard will not be delivered with your device. it will arrive separately after you have completed the online claim form, and within 30 days of your claim being accepted.

Where should I go if the online form is not working, I have lost my proof of purchase or have any queries with receiving my book cover keyboard?

For any queries about your claim you can contact Samsung customer service team at keyboardpromotion@samsungpromotions.claims or call them on 0345 216 0154

What if I return my device?

If you return your device, ordered online or over the phone, within 14 days from purchase you will not qualify for the free keyboard.

Additional information for the Samsung offer:

Claims can be made from the 24th of August 2018 through to the 30th of September 2018

Do you have any questions? Tap 'Reply' below and we'll do our best to help. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Graham27380
Visitor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 offer. How to claim your Samsung book cover keyboard

I have just had a message back from Samsung to say the order confirmation isn't enough and they need an invoice or VAT receipt. Where would I be able to find this? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 offer. How to claim your Samsung book cover keyboard

Hi @Graham27380

Welcome to the community.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.