by tutu1984 Investigator
Investigator

Samsung Galaxy Fold Warranty?

Just ordered the Samsung galaxy fold, do anyone know how long is the warranty?

I just saw some unboxing video on youtube and saw there is Samsung care+ on paper, can anyone able to confirm about the warranty period!

I know it is come with 1 Year standard warranty but does it include samsung care+ warranty extension to 2 years with galaxy fold.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy Fold Warranty?

Hi @tutu1984 

Samsung has a 2 year warranty on their smartphones. Information on the warranty for the fold will be with the device in the paperwork nobody reads.

Samsung care+ is their extended warranty you pay extra for this product.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Jack1255
Visitor

@tutu1984  The Galaxy Fold comes with 12 months free Care+. 

You do need to register within 30 days to activate the offer though.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/galaxy-fold-premier-service/ 

by jameshuk Investigator
Investigator

Samsung care+ is free for the first 12 months but it only entitles you to have the screen replaced once within that 12 months and there is an excess charge to pay too.

It does cover accidental damage and liquid damage but doesn't cover theft or lost phones so you will still need to get separate insurance which wasnt possible through EE last week when I checked but maybe it will be now more are hitting the market.

The cheapest external mobile phone insurance company I can currently find wants to charge £18 per month!  So will continue to look for cheaper alternatives.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.