by BLUEBLASTER Contributor
Contributor

S9 Plus vs Note 9

Has anyone been put off buying the S9 Plus and instead waiting to see what the Note 9 brings? I'm interested to see what changes they can make to make the Note 9 more appealing.

8 REPLIES 8
Contributor

iPhopne 7 Plus upgrade.

Is it worth me upgrading the iPhone 7 Plus to the S9 Plus?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: S9 Plus vs Note 9

Hi @BLUEBLASTER

Note 9 won't be out until last quarter 2018 at best. Based upon current Samsung upgrades , chip, storage, ram and a few other pointless software gimmicks. 

Plus the S series and Note series are different models aimed at different markets/consumers the same as the S8+ and Note 8. So to answer your question, no I won't be out off buying especially as the S10+ will be out only a few months later. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: iPhopne 7 Plus upgrade.

@BLUEBLASTER

Only you can answer this question. 

Have you tried the handset out? Android is a totally different experience to Apple iOS and many people who swap regret it. Best going into store and trying it out. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

Contributor

I hate iOS this is me coming back to Andorid. My last phone was the Note 4 then I got the iPhone 7 Plus cause the Note 7 got recalled. I just wanted to know if the S9 + is a worthly upgrade or should I just wait untill next year?

Contributor

Note 8 came out in August so say I would get my Note 9 in September. Galaxy S10 wouldnt be out for at least 6 Months in March like the S9 did this year. 6 Months is a bit of a long wait no?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@BLUEBLASTER wrote:

Note 8 came out in August so say I would get my Note 9 in September. Galaxy S10 wouldnt be out for at least 6 Months in March like the S9 did this year. 6 Months is a bit of a long wait no?

So it's nearly 6 months until the Note 9 might be released.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As i have said only you can answer that question as it depends on your needs from the handset you own.. 

The iPhone 7 was released in 2016 compared to the newer S9 although that alone doesn't mean it's a better device. 

Thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@BLUEBLASTER Who knows what coming next year and if that’s how you think why not wait till the year after and never get a new device again as you’ll always want what’s coming next year. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.