by Ash92x
Explorer

S8 Pre order Bonus

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade early and pre order the Samsung Galaxy s8; however I'm confused to what order bonuses I will receive.

News articles online state if you pre order the S8, you'll receive the new VR Gear and a heavily discounted price on a package which includes AKG headphones and a 256GB Samsung Micro SD.

However, there is no mention of these on EE's store page and the only kind of "pack" I can find seems to be an EE customised accesory pack, which includes a £20 discount voucher for a case, a USB C type cable and a wireless charging pad.

Can somebody please provide some clarificaiton?

Many thanks

Ash

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: S8 Pre order Bonus

Hi @Ash92x Where is the deal you've seen with the free Vr? I haven't seen that at all EE aren't currently offering that deal and as you say are only offering the accessories pack.

Although they are offering a free 64gb  sd card on max plans 

The Akg headphones come in the box as standard with the phone 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ash92x

Please see our Pre-order the brand new Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ with EE post.

Also have a look Samsung Galaxy S8 with Official Samsung Pack page for some further information.

The Official Samsung Pack includes:

• Convertible wireless charger (RRP £69.99)
  • USB C combo cable (RRP £19.99)
  • £20 voucher for Samsung official case (redeemable in store or online)

Here is some further information on EE Upgrades: All you need to know about upgrading your phone with EE. as well.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by Ash92x
Explorer

Hi, Thanks for the reply. The bonus I am referring to can be found here: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/infinitelyimmersiverules/ However, upon looking again it seems this is a US only offer? Still; there's mention on many news articles that those who pre-order receive a Gear VR headset. Perhaps this is also a US only offer. EE's "pack" seems like a bad deal in comparison. Regards, Ash
by
EE Employee

Hi @Ash92x

The link you have provided does seem to be US only.

@Richard_C has provided our pre order bundles in his previous post.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.