cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

i see the s20 ultra 512gb has made a return on the EE website very suspicious 😬

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Joshua111 and for a change not listed as available in business, could this be the good news we've been waiting for 🤔

I hope I get mine soon, never been with EE before and am moving to them from O2 who I have been with for nearly 15 years.

I placed my order with EE on the 3rd March for the 512gb. Still no update when it will arrive. Not looking like a good start as a new customer 😑

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Habib246 indeed not a good start, but I've been a customer 15+ years and this is the first issue I've had in that period, I think a combination of factors have come into play obviously but I have to say combination has been woeful!

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Communication. Damned auto correct!

I can understand with the global pandemic a lot of services would have slowed down or come to a halt. That's understandable I think my biggest frustration is communication. When I first ordered it I was told 3 weeks delivery due to covid19. Well over that now. I wouldn't be as frustrated if I had recieved an email just to say there maybe a delay but when you get nothing that's a little more annoying. Hopefully once I do get it there are no issues. Main reason I came to the network was 5G. O2 coverage of 5G is pretty much non existent and have heard many great things about EE!

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

hopefully will try and ring them later for some sort of answer as to what the hell is going on

ChrisLUFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EE were exactly the same ie zero communication and lies when I ordered the Galaxy watch in 2018 - if it wasn't for my discount through work I'd be long gone.

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Have decided to get the phone in 128gb hopefully on Tues when they ring me back, they know how long it has been for me, so hopefully on Tues I can get it next week in grey! Just going to have to look for a memory card to go into the new phone!

Good decision @rhiang1984 .

Its a shame we have had to make this decision but we don't have a clue when it will be in stock!

You never know, if they did somehow manage to get it in stock within 14 days or so of you getting the 128GB you could perhaps return it and see about getting the 512GB ! 😁

Enjoy!