cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
No idea but thinking the same

Get Outlook for Android
Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Joshua111 I doubt you'd notice tbh, I save some large picture files and currently in my note 9 @91gb which only leaves 20 + GB left, also the external micro SD cards aren't nearly as fast for transfer or loading so for me the 512gb is a must, for the average user though 128gb is fine 👍🏽

@Tazcat1966  @Joshua111 

Unless you use multiple demanding apps and keep them open in the background I really don't think there is a benefit, having read a few articles on it.

The better question is do you need the additional storage and are you bothered about longer transfer times etc when using the micro SD - once you have used up all of the internal 128gb .

For reference:

https://www.androidcentral.com/galaxy-s20-ultra-can-have-16gb-ram-why

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-s20-ultra-16gb-ram-1082178/amp/

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just rang EE they have said the order status for the s20 ultra 512gb has changed to “expected dispatch within 7 days” as im currently on the phone will update if any further information comes to light

I thought EE were only taking calls from the vulnerable...I'm still waiting for my Ultra and I preordered exactly a month ago!!

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Joshua111I can't even find it on EE only the 128gb one, well if it has, I will be keeping 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 and will await your response from them!

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

the lady at the upgrades team both the manager and the lady looked at the warehouse stock and notifications saying 7 days and they’ve been telling people 7 days but will take that with a pinch of salt

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Joshua111if that is right, how come I can't find it on the website? Plus I need to give them the address to post it too as it was a store delivery but it's all closed at the min, did they allow you to change the address when you was on the phone to them while asking about it?? 🤔🤔

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

i ordered mine on the phone back on the 23rd of feb but personally think it’s their delay tactics to keep me as a customer as long as possible 

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sighs

@Joshua111I rang upgrade team up, they have confirmed it as well as on the chat as well, but I got to wait until EE phones me up to change the address 🤔🤞 I so want it by the end of this weekend hopefully!! If not then it will be after Easter bank hols!