cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

Joke really but hey ho nothing wrong with my s9+ so I'll wait but not happy with the lack of communication from ee.

Pre ordered 8th March grey 128gb ultra heard nothing so rang yesterday and changed to a black one. Dpd sent me a text saying that it will be here today between 12.51 and 13.51 

512gb is only in cosmic grey and pleased you're getting it today.

@Carmen1995  I ordered on 29th March heard nothing so changed it 2 the black colour on the 2nd April its being delivered today 😊

5hIfTy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Spoke to agent at Samsung via Facebook and it's looking like earliest of May 13th before the 512's are going to turn up in any sensible volume.

Don't take this as gospel, as you all know there have been multiple reports that contradict each other.

If accurate by the time the device arrives it'll be 2 months old and already devalued due to the nearing release of the Note 20. I always pay the extra for early upgrade (smart plan) so I'd rather get 11 months use from an S20 128gb than 10 months of the 512gb.

If you preordered you will lose the buds if you switch to another model but the savings on buying a 128gb exceed the value of the earbuds over a 24 month contract.

I hope the Samsung agent is wrong and you all get your 512's much sooner than stated but I'm switching to the 128gb to end this farce today!

I am the same  order same time and still waiting

So as I updated yesterday, EE changed my  package on the app and when I called, they told me my phone will be delivered on Monday. This morning (Saturday)DPD knocked on my door and delivered it. I never received a DPD text to say they were coming but I'm elated!

128gb cosmic grey ordered on 10 March. 

Good luck guys, I'm off to set up my new baby . Yipeee!!!

I ordered 512gb s 20 ultra. Still nothing ordered 24 feb

Ordered  mine 24 feb. Still nothing and nothing on ee tracker. But they are willing to take money straight away though

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Is there any difference in terms of speed on the 128gb and the 512gb considering going down to the 128gb