cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

@stu1982  that's great news, you're welcome!

Even better that its worked out cheaper for you.

Yes, please do keep us updated!

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Roby45 hi which version did you order, 128gb or 512gb?

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Dave1458am slightly annoyed that they actually have them, why keep them for the business people when I am still waiting for mine?! Don't know if I should start complaining about it as well I been with EE since the start with orange! I actually feel like what stu already done and go to very to get the long awaited phone 🤨🤨🤨😒

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 tbh in more than annoyed, a luxury phone kept by for business, surely the note series is better suited, meanwhile little or no information given in our orders knowing full well they could fill them, I've also been with them since T-Mobile and orange days as worked for both, not happy at all.

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Joshua111Well spotted. I checked yesterday and it was still there even though out of stock, but the page removed/hidden from the site, that's strange.

I've just checked Vodafone and Three, they too only show the 128Gb versions. No more 512 can be found on their sites.

Samsung's site still has it as "sold out".

Only two sellers on Amazon, with delivery shown as April 6 and April 11-15

Carphone house only shows the 128Gb on Pay Monthly phones.

Etc.

and yet, like @Dave1458  saw

THE S20 ULTRA 5G 512GB IS IN STOCK FOR BUSINESSES. Why? Why? Why?

Edit - Link to EE business' page:

https://business.ee.co.uk/phones/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s20-ultra-5g/

@Dave1458128gb in black.so it's not even the 512gb one.

I ordered grey 128gb on 29th March said within 14 days for delivery never received any confirmation so rang up changed to black 128gb received email with all details and estimated delivery for today 3/4/2020 still had no dpd message even though was told would be today and paid another next day delivery charge 😩 says in stock so why aren't we getting the stock!!! 

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I phoned 150, they said it's only a mistake on the websites, that there's no stock, even for businesses.

With all the contradictory information we saw on this thread, I'm not sure I can believe it or not. The only way to find out I suppose would be for someone to order on the business site. 😉

My cynical side would say they're only trying to retain our pre-orders while trying to sale business units in our back.

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@77cats I guess being in the know I understand that Retail and business stock are different in that they are two different markets, but the company as a whole have to decide between stock for business and the very bad press they are going to get from looking after Joe public, at the moment we are understandably very unhappy EE customers, it's about time they realised that.

ChrisLUFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I think the top and bottom of it is there's no stock (or very little) yet EE are happily misleading customers by taking more and more orders.

I don't mind waiting, especially with what is going on in the world, but let's be honest here, EE are taking the actual pee out of us all with their lack of communication and blatant lies to get sales.