cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S10+ white ceramic 512gb

NathanLeicester
Investigator
Investigator

Screenshot_20190316-123527_Samsung Internet.jpg

So ive seen alot of posts about the delay of peoples orders, i actually tried replying to a thread that had already been made but for some reason it didnt go through it just pushed me to create a new thread, so anyway ive been in contact with Cs multiple times over the past week trying to get an update like everyone else is i suppose, but i keep getting the same generic response to wait for text/email and keep an eye on tracking for updates, my question is how do i track the order if the tracker isnt giving me any information at all? To be honest this is my first post in the community so im probably going to get someone clear it up for me straight the way and make me look stupid but if you dont ask i suppose you dont get 🙂

11 REPLIES 11

@Checkpoint03  yeah i got the same delay notification i think its generic across the board, its probably because its the weekend and might update later on this evening when the parcels are scanned in at the depot 

I've just spoken to dpd and she said I will still receive it tomorrow so all we can do is wait now I suppose..  fingers crossed eh?