cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S10+ white ceramic 512gb

NathanLeicester
Investigator
Investigator

Screenshot_20190316-123527_Samsung Internet.jpg

So ive seen alot of posts about the delay of peoples orders, i actually tried replying to a thread that had already been made but for some reason it didnt go through it just pushed me to create a new thread, so anyway ive been in contact with Cs multiple times over the past week trying to get an update like everyone else is i suppose, but i keep getting the same generic response to wait for text/email and keep an eye on tracking for updates, my question is how do i track the order if the tracker isnt giving me any information at all? To be honest this is my first post in the community so im probably going to get someone clear it up for me straight the way and make me look stupid but if you dont ask i suppose you dont get 🙂

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @NathanLeicester 

If the tracker isn't working then you should call CS on 150. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @NathanLeicester 

If the tracker isn't working then you should call CS on 150. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When did you order ? I ordered on the 6th and finally today I've had a DPD message saying it will be with me on monday

I didnt order till the 9th so if it goes on simular logic im guessing i should get a text monday for tuesday? 

I will try call them again see what they have to say this time

sp1ral2005
Investigator
Investigator

I had the same issue i downloaded the DPD app it showed me my delivery by using my phone number. The email with a link that worked somehow got sent into my promotions tab on google. it had a link from EE to the DPD site the link in my update folder did not work i hope this helps you )

@sp1ral2005  yeah i got it sorted yeaterday after i rang cs, i already had tge dpd app but nothing was on there and literally 20 seconds after i got off the phone with cs i got a notification from the dpd app that i had an active delivery, not sure if its a coincedence or not but ill take it either way lol, phones being delivered tomorrow, as ita now reach my local depot, happy days

nice one ) enjoy your new phone 

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

4200CBCE-4326-40A5-B6A0-A3FE472A4278.png

Now there is a delay with my parcel?? What does that even mean 😏 I have waited long enough and now this 😭

I also had notification that mine was being delivered tomorrow .... yayyy.  However I have just been notified by dpd that there is a delay with my parcel and it is now being delivered on, wait for it,  3rd March!!!!  Don't know what to expect now