cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S10+ Ceramic delays

Davafer
Investigator
Investigator

Hey,

Seen lots of posts regarding people not getting delivery of their new S10+'s when expected, so i thought i'd offer my experience too.

I called 150 on the 2nd of March to upgrade to the ceramic white version, and told to expect delivery on the 8th, as advertised on the site. Followed up a few days later on chat to make sure this was all as expected, and was told all is fine with the order, delivery friday.

Obviously nothing turned up yesterday so just got off the phone with Customer Service (eventually) to be told they're expecting a 21 day period from the date i ordered with any ceramic models?! So my pre-order phone is now expected to be with me about 2 weeks after the release date. Thats terrible customer service!

2 REPLIES 2
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Davafer wrote:

Hey,

Seen lots of posts regarding people not getting delivery of their new S10+'s when expected, so i thought i'd offer my experience too.

I called 150 on the 2nd of March to upgrade to the ceramic white version, and told to expect delivery on the 8th, as advertised on the site. Followed up a few days later on chat to make sure this was all as expected, and was told all is fine with the order, delivery friday.

Obviously nothing turned up yesterday so just got off the phone with Customer Service (eventually) to be told they're expecting a 21 day period from the date i ordered with any ceramic models?! So my pre-order phone is now expected to be with me about 2 weeks after the release date. Thats terrible customer service!

Not EEs fault if Samsung cant keep up with demand.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Understandable, however the poor lack of communication could certainly be improved. The website also now states delivery of the ceramic models expected within 7 days, so you can understand why as a consumer it can get confusing as to the state of an order, surely?