by SSBNappa Established Contributor
Established Contributor

S 10 Plus Battery Drain on Idle

Firstly, what a great phone the S10 Plus is. Its beautiful quick and does what i need brilliantly......though.....

I do wonder how a phone that loses hardly any battery when i am playing games or messaging or calling people etc can lose more battery by not being used .....

At the moment i have been 4 h 33 on battery. apparently been idle the same time and my screen has been used for 25 mins.....

my battery is at 84% thats only 4% in just over an hour at this rate the phone would last 25 hours.....but why does it lose battery quick for not being used. My iphone was amazing at device idle battery loss but not so good on the being used part

Dont get me wrong i am very happy with the phone and know it will last the day.....but could it do the device idle better? Anyone else have this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: S 10 Plus Battery Drain on Idle

@SSBNappa wrote:

Firstly, what a great phone the S10 Plus is. Its beautiful quick and does what i need brilliantly......though.....

I do wonder how a phone that loses hardly any battery when i am playing games or messaging or calling people etc can lose more battery by not being used .....

At the moment i have been 4 h 33 on battery. apparently been idle the same time and my screen has been used for 25 mins.....

my battery is at 84% thats only 4% in just over an hour at this rate the phone would last 25 hours.....but why does it lose battery quick for not being used. My iphone was amazing at device idle battery loss but not so good on the being used part

Dont get me wrong i am very happy with the phone and know it will last the day.....but could it do the device idle better? Anyone else have this issue?

Hi

It adapts to your phone usage over i think it's 10 days and after that it will adjust to your usage and save battery on areas which you don't use.

by SSBNappa Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: S 10 Plus Battery Drain on Idle

Screenshot_20190324-001415_Settings.jpg

Well I think my issue is gone lol. Would easily get 7 hours on screen time I think

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.