cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S 10 + Delay

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi All

Seems EE cannot tell me when i am getting my device, no changes to my tracking order and when i called yesterday complaint logged. EE should hang their head in shame a bit as even when they were telling me that my device is delayed by an unknown amount of time they were collecting pre-orders on their website for a device stock they cannot meet. Very poor show!

Now i do not even know when i could get my phone, i wasnt even told i wouldnt get it today i had to call in

Who else feels the pain of disappointment due to EE?

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SSBNappa  If EE doesn’t receive enough devices for preorders then that’s down to Samsung for not supplying enough devices to EE to send out.   EE doesn’t know how many they’ll receive until they receive them and being a preorder there will be a period of time when some customers will have to wait a bit longer due to the fact that there was more preorders than devices received from Samsung.  

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I do appreciate your point but at the same time i am sure they was a conversation between ee and samsung that went, how many devices per model do you think that you will sell on pre-order...this amount. ok ill send you that many

not blindly taking pre orders without knowing how many devices they are going to get

Yeah they really disappointed me and when I chatted the advisor was really rude! He was like 'what do you want me to do' or 'I'm not gonna deliver it to you myself'! What kind of customer care is that? And the best thing, when I told him that their website still showed that pre-ordered Samsungs will be delivered on 8th, he was arguing with me saying it was saying from 8th. Come on, I had the website open clearly showing ON 8TH

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @SSBNappa

We're really sorry but manufacturer delay means your Samsung S10 Plus won't arrive on 8th March as we expected. We're working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we'll keep you updated as soon as we know more. 

Thanks, 

Katie

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @asaw

I am sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, Katie 

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I mean it would help a lot of people if you actually told them when they could get it, people don’t like unknowns

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

1780D40C-AE85-4FA8-ACC5-7E23A18E08FA.png

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

F602BA03-1A94-4E84-AB87-4316B5E4D412.png

Timelines for phones