by Gareth-Jones17
Explorer

Robbing

EE

How is it av not subscribed to any thin wit my new EE sim (payg) and guaranteed when a top up,£5 a time 3/4times a week n 2/3 times a do top up EE  rob sumtimes £2 sumtimes £3  off my credid 2its a  new sim only had it 5weeks n packed n sealed from a shop 

7 REPLIES 7
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Robbing

Hello @Gareth-Jones17 wgat exact response do you get when you text the code AL to 150? Do you have a pack active on the account?

You can log in to MYEE online through a browser and on the main page under the minutes/texts/data allowances you should see 'see itemised usage' where you can check what exactly your credit has been used on. 🙂

by Gareth-Jones17
Explorer

It says failed to al message s n when a call a it says call ended bwt 1 te
2 seconds afta a press the call button a have te put sim in a old phone top
up n put sim bk in phone te browse a can use the net, messenger ect just
not calls or texts
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Gareth-Jones17 what phone do you have? We can help check it is set up right but top up & pack queries would have to go through customer service who have access to accounts on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other. 🙂

by Gareth-Jones17
Explorer

Samsung galaxy s3 mini
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Gareth-Jones17 thank you for confirming. Was it from EE direct or a third party? Can you make or receive calls/texts at all or is it just to 150 that do not work? Have you checked to make sure you have the most recent security & android OS updates installed?

Do calls/texts work as normal when you put the SIM in a different phone? 🙂

by Gareth-Jones17
Explorer

It happens to every number n sim card work s in other phones a have te use
a different phone to add credit n put it bk in my Samsung phone te browse
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Gareth-Jones17 thank you again for confirming. 

It definitely sounds like a device fault if the SIM works fine in other phones. From here I can only recommend you back up any data you want to keep on the phone, then reset it to factory settings and then setting it up as a new/clean install without your backed up data first just to check the phone can work at all. 

If this is successful you can then restore your backed up data and the phone should be all set and working as it should be. 

If this is not successful and you are still unable to make or receive calls/texts you may have a faulty device that needs repairing/replacing. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.