by Hippy Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Retention

Well , we had acouple of months and putting 2 new contracts at the bottom of the list, so sorted some things out and now ,looking, call EE and got 1 PAC code for the two numbers on my account, did offer me a deal to stay .but same money as other deal  but 20 gb , yes 20 gb a month less .

Too be honest I was dissapointed but not surprised , i have not problems with the quality of EE network and if offered the same deal, we would of stayed

Shame but enjoyed it while it lasted

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Retention

Hi @Hippy

There is no account access on these forums so nobody knows the deal you were on, say if it was a special deal at the time. 

You can upgrade via third party suppliers such as carphone warehouse if you see a better deal, you are not restricted to just EE direct. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Hippy Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Why should I show loyalty , when EE  are not showing loyalty to me

Offering me a deal that is the same price as a third party but 20gb less a month and say it is a good deal

Do you call that loyalty ?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

You get more by going to new direct

It is more than just a GB a month.

You may not get Wi-Fi calling if purchasing from third party.

Also third parties source their phones from abroad and so are able to pay less for the device as networks source from the UK market.

Third parties are also subsidised.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.