cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pretty Irritated at EE

Lloydtw
Contributor
Contributor

So, I ordered my upgrade for the S10+ on the 21st of February. I realised at the beginning of this week that apart from the initial order confirmation email, I hadn't had any further information from EE so I rang them. Turned out something had messed up at their end and the order had got 'stuck' somewhere so they sorted that out. The S10+ I ordered also comes with a wireless charging pad and the earbuds and yet their new order confirmation email mentions the charger but not the earbuds. On top of this, they also promised that I would get my phone today as it's their fault that they order was messed up. I have not received any delivery date texts or anything and when I track my order it still says awaiting confirmation. It's nice to know that once EE make a mistake, they even somehow mess it up when trying to correct it

11 REPLIES 11

The bottom of the page does say pre-order confirmed. Yeah I know they're doing it by preorder list, i however, should have been near the top of that list if it wasn't for some problem at their end. It would be nice if they just added some sort of estimated delivery date instead of just awaiting confirmation

If they gave you a date and missed it you wouldn't be happy would you.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below