Highlighted
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Poll on improvements

Hold your horses.. 

This isn't a poll its a thread asking EE if there is anyway to set up a poll on here so EE customers using Android devices can give measured feedback on changes and improvements specific to them.

EE. Can we?

Public. Worth it?

8 REPLIES
by Legend
Legend

Re: Poll on improvements

Hi @Bellyman

How would a poll give measured feedback? 

If you have any specific poll example/questions then please post them so the EE staff can see what topics/questions you want to ask.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Bellyman

I will ask @TiffJ tomorrow when she is back in the office.

Thanks, Leanne Smiley Happy

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Morning @Bellyman

Unfortunately this isn't a function we are able to offer at the moment. We do have the ideas to improve the community board, and anyone is welcome to submit their suggestions there.

Thanks 

Tiff 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thanks for the thread but I feel we need an Android specific thread.

This would give the very many Android users a chance to ask for and suggest improvements. But also give a great benefit to EE as it would provide a better understanding of what improvements customer would like to see and collect in one space their biggest or smallest issues with the service.

I'm sure you'll agree this would show EE is listening, willing to take note and notice and help drive the improvements customers hope and wish for. It would also help EE in answering and addressing in one place the most commonly asked questions and issues raised. The customer would see their concerns being heard and action taken and EE is able to grow trust, confidence and further establishes brand loyalty.

Android is a complex and multifaceted product and so are its users. It could be time to collect their thoughts and show they're being heard and acted upon.

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Hi @Bellyman

We're currently working through the UX in Community - you may have seen the request for willing testers in a focus group, and this is something that we can look into. However I don't feel that a bespoke thread is necessarily the answer - as anyone can ask at anytime and anywhere in the community, and the issues that concern you are ones that are already being fed back into the business.

However, I'll certainly feed back your thoughts into the wider team.

Thanks

Tiff  

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
by Grand Master
Grand Master

What's special about Android? All smartphones are complex & there are many varied Android manufacturers.

What's it got to do with EE? They don't manufacture Androids & I doubt they have any influence on their facilities. Wouldn't it be better to poll on Google?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

There is a android specific section of the forum so why do we need a second?

Brendon (Android Expert)
Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Oreo 8.0)
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I wasn't aware of that thread or User Experience group which sort of highlights my reason for thinking a post on here would be best to collect input.

People go to the thread that relates to their device for support, give feedback or vent frustration. They would have no reason to go to or look for a "Improving your community" forum as they're not looking to do that. Also its great anyone can ask anything anywhere but surely it's more proactive to have a single page relating to frequently asked questions and replies to common issues.

Also those who do find the User Experience thread (and may volunteer) are just one of the many types of user and a more open and broad capture of input might give a better picture.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.