by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Pixel and Bluetooth

Well it seems a few of us are experiencing issues with the bluetooth connectivity with the Pixel devicesand probably down to the recent updates.

Bluetooth turning off

I've been experiencing for a while and initially thought it was me and didn't really think much of it - thought it was an app on phone or my LG Watch but nope it looks to be caused by an update.

I've been experiencing this both on my Pixel XL and my Pixel C since they have been on 7.1 and others are experiencing it on Nexus devices as well.

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Employee

Re: Pixel and Bluetooth

Hi @mirdragon and welcome to the Community.

This does sound very frustrating, My colleague on the forum @James_B uses a pixel I have tagged him to see if he is also having the same issue.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Lee_H,

I only noticed because of my LG Watch and if it wasn't for that I would never have realised as my BT would have been normally off.

I then started noticing it on my Pixel C tablet where it wouldn't connect to the keyboard.

It's very frustrating as for the linkage to the watch you have to end up rebooting both devices on the odd occassion for them to work together again.

Luckily Google have acknowledged this and should provide a fix or it

by
EE Employee

Hi @mirdragon

Do let me and @James_B know when you see a fix as it would be useful information.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

just an update: the latest march update does not resolve the problem

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @mirdragon

Sorry to hear it's still not resolved!

Hopefully it wont be much longer till Google provide a fix.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.