cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pixel 3 XL Delivery Time is 19th-24th of November!!!!

danieleke
Visitor

HI 

Around 2 weeks ago i pre-ordered the new Pixel 3 XL 128gb (white), but ive just seen the delivery time which is 3 weeks after the phone launch/shipping date.

Launch date is 1st of november, my delivery esdtimate is 19th-24th of november. 

This is a crazy time frame, can anyone shed any light?

Best Regards

Dan

3 REPLIES 3
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

It'll be because demand is outweighing supply

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @danieleke,

Welcome to the community,

To add ot what @BrendonH has written, you may find that the phone may arrive sooner than that date, as that is just an estimated date, and they are shipped out according to who pre-ordered first, so depending how many pre-ordered before you and how many EE actually receive depends when you will get it.

You will be able to track your order once you receive an order number and the day before delivery will get a text from DPD and the day of delivery another text from DPD with a one hour window as to when it will be delivered.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
eleiyas
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I pre-ordered mine almost immediately after it was announced at the event in the USA.

My order has been "on track" since the end of October, but is still showing 19-24th November like yours is.

I hear that the 128GB Clearly White is the most "in stock" version of the phone and on reddit I have seen people showing that they have received their phones already.

I would really like some clarity on what is actually going on as I've seen people (again on reddit) say that they received text messages from EE apologizing for delays (I never got it) and that their delivery dates are like the 8th-9th November. 

There's also now rumours going around that the 128GB models are only shipping in the middle of November.

Really, someone from EE needs to properly clarify the whole issue instead of saying "please be patient, they will be here soon // we're short on supply".

I'd much rather someone just honestly say:

"We have stock of [[this model]], so those are being shipped, we are getting stock of [[this model]] on [[this date]] so those will be shipped then and finally we have no ETA on [[this model]] due to an error in our system /OR/ due to the manufacturer."