29-01-2019 12:34 PM
I've experience a few issues with my Pixel 3 recently that I haven't seen discussed online and wondered if anybody has seen the same or similar.
- Volume drops randomly down to a 'safe level' when using headphones. The volume does not drop between uses, it drops during use when listening to music or watching video.
- YouTube video paused randomly (sat flat facing up on desk, nothing contacting screen), when I pressed play the volume came from the phone speakers despite headphones being plugged in and in use for past 30 minutes or so
- Screen seems to be overly sensitive to touch at times; phone unlocked in pocket (on YouTube) and registers contact with fabric as touch. Very sporadic, no real pattern for why
- Other times screen does not recognise touch correctly: double taps recognised as single taps etc
- I've never once been able to connect to London Underground wifi despite speaking to a handful of people both over live chat and phone and following all instructions provided. I don't know if this is specific to the Pixel 3 but my previous phone (also on EE) had no issues and I never had to take steps to manually connect.
29-01-2019 02:56 PM
Good Afternoon @Jieke_JK.
When you have your headphones disconnected is the volume how it should be?
Have you got any screen protector over your screen?
Do you get provided with a error message when attempting to log on the London Underground WiFi?
Speak soon, Katie 🙂
29-01-2019 03:27 PM
No other issues with sound; volume is fine, I don't have any issues with any of the speakers and quality is good.
I don't have a screen protector. The misunderstood touch recognition isn't constant but it does seem to always be very sensitive to touch.
My phone doesn't connect to EE Wifi Auto as it should. When trying to login to Virgin Media with the details provided by the text service it gives me a message that says I need to contact customer service to sign up for the service. I've spoken to a few people and have gone through all the usual steps with them but no luck so far.