cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered an uprgrade but haven't gotten a text from DPD?

brybry1212
Explorer

I may just be very impatient here, but I was a bit confused by the info on the website.

I placed an order for an upgrade phone last night and received all the confirmation email fine. The phone is being delivered to an EE store for me. I've looked on the online tracker and it now says "order dispatched". I understand I should receive a text message from DPD about when its available for me to go collect. 

All of thats fine, but was I supposed to receive a text from DPD before it was dispatched? I've not had any text confirmation of this order, just the email and the stuff on the online tracker. Am I just being impatient haha?

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
tahirmian
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @brybry1212

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/orders-and-delivery/order-status/how-will-my-order-be-delivered

DPD mostly text on delivery day and also provide time slot where you can track your package in actual time.

Thanks 

Thanks for your reply. So probably will get the text tomorrow? It said once its dispatched it should be delivered within 24hrs so most likely will arrive tomorrow? Since its going to an EE store and not to me?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

It's usually the day before and morning of the delivery that DPD text you, @brybry1212.

Chris