cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered an uograde 4 days ago have contacted customer services twice no solution

Tsmxth89
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an upgrade 4 days ago got the first confirmation email saying phone in stock and an update will be sent soon with delivery information.. called 2 days ago to chase up due to no email and was told theres some sort of IT fault on my account that i would receive a call within 24 hours ... 24 hours later no call so i called back in the man on the phine was lovely however i still havent got a solution still a fault on my account upgrade cant be cancelled on that end due to technical issue and i cant cancel on my end either so I am now stuck in limbo cant cancel or upgrade bills are all paid up to date .. the full reason i was upgrading is because the phone i am currwntly using is broken . What else can i do as calling customer services and upgrade team is not getting me any further forward

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tsmxth89  Call again and ask for some sort of discount.  It’s not your fault and your the one who’s suffering because of some system fault.  

Its not my device that's locked it's the accpunt on my ee like it wont show me the plan details nothing to do wih the device 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tsmxth89

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that there's a problem with your upgrade order.

Just a couple questions:

Where did you upgrade originally? Was it online, over the phone or in store?

Which phone did you upgrade to?

Thanks

Chris

Hi it was the samsung s9 sunrise gold and ordered online 

Christopher_G

OK thanks @Tsmxth89

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Chris

Hello, 

I'm having the exact same issue and can't get hold of customer services to help me. Could you message me directly, too?

Thank you

Christopher_G

Hi @shannonajenkins

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Is yours the same type of phone too?

I've sent you a private message.

Chris