by cassgreensmith1 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Note 8 delivery

So I'm already anxious about whether I will get my note 8 on launch day or not, I got my note 7 on launch day last year so hopefully it will happen just the same. However I'm using my iPad and a rubbish £8 phone from ASDA at the moment and so I'm desperate for my note 8! I also note that I haven't really seen an official date anywhere on the EE website although when I pre ordered over the phone the representative told me that I would get it on the 15th, so fingers crossed. Anyone awaiting the note 8 as eagerly as me?!

34 REPLIES 34
by Tariq78678613 Contributor
Contributor

Re: Note 8 delivery

Hi 

waiting for mine too, was told it will be ready for collection in store on 15th but on my tracking my order it says expected delivery for 13th but of course no update. So hoping my Dex System, Note 8 & I ordered S3 Classic smart watch will be available together! 

Established Contributor

How did you get an order tracking? I had a confirmation email but nothing since. You don't get the dex on launch day, I think you have to claim it through Samsung direct after you've got the phone. Did you get the watch on the add to plan or outright? I think perhaps if you're tracking store delivery they may get it early but won't be able to give it out till launch day from what I've read previously

Hope you get it on time!

Contributor

Hi again 

i was told by two EE representatives and the person that dealt with me in store that I would get it on Launch day with the Note 8. I choose Add to plan for it tbh it wasn't bad it was £22 a month for 11 months and been watching reviews on the watch an it seems flawless. Confirmed again with EE chat online and they said I will recieve Note 8, Dex system and the watch. 

I logged into my EE online account scrolled to the bottom and there was a tab which said track order and clicked it. Tells me what I ordered etc 

by JayAllum Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I am waiting for mine too, when I spoke to EE they said its with DPD and I should get a text today, nothing yet.

Contributor

Is release on Friday or Thursday? 

Valued Contributor

Friday, but when I spoke to EE they said mine should arrive on the 14th. Fingers crossed but I aint holding my breath.

Established Contributor

Couldn't find a link anywhere on my account, probably because we ordered differently, I did mine over the phone at 8am on the first day of pre order. Just spoke to EE and it says it's picked and so apparently that means it should be here Friday! I really really hope so! Have my case and screen protector ready and going to order the convertible charger now, it's reduced on Samsung's website at the minute.

Valued Contributor

Ooh thanks, will take a look at that, I have a case and everything sat here ready!

I ordered over the phone too, if I log into my account and scroll past my devices there is a Note 8 order at the bottom with a track order link.

Contributor

Yeah did mine in store 

may drift to Samsung site and order it! 

Fingers crossed mate Friday!

by
EE Employee

Hi All,

I would recommend downloading the DPD app and popping your details into that.

Soon as a device is ready for dispatch you will get a notification.

Many thanks,

Lee 

Established Contributor

I'm getting a log in error whenever I try to log in to my EE account through the internet or the app. Fingers crossed for you all! x

Valued Contributor

Same here. Been like it for 2 days on the app! 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JayAllum and @cassgreensmith1

What error are you getting when attempting to log in?

Could you try again today please?

Chris

Valued Contributor

I can't add a screenshot here 

it just says "something's gone wrong, it's our fault and we're trying to fix it"

been doing rhat for 2 days. 

by

OK, thanks for getting back to me, @JayAllum.

As the issue is both with the app and the desktop site, I recommend having a chat with our technical support team so that they can look into that for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Chris 🙂

Established Contributor

The website is now working for me, although I have no link underneath my devices to track my note 8 order that others have described. The my ee app is saying 'sorry. Something's gone wrong. It's our fault, we're trying to fix it.'

by ceaton
Explorer

Has anyone got any of there delivery messages yet? I havent recieved anything?

by

Thanks for confirming, @cassgreensmith1.

As you have had your confirmation email, the order has been placed.

Please check out our Where's my order? article for more information on the delivery process.

Chris 🙂

by ceaton
Explorer

Me neither, i have nothing under the My EE account although i do have the email confirmation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.