by abcdefg1 Investigator
Investigator

Note 10+ 5G 512gb now out of stock. Next delivery not before 7 working days

I placed an order in what I thought was good time as the advisor confirmed delivery would be on launch day (today,, 23rd August). I started to get somewhat concerned yesterday morning when other customers were getting emails/text messages from EE and DPd with respect to delivery today. 

This morning, I called EE to ask where my phone delivery details were. I was told by the very helpful CSO that EE have run out of the Note 10+ 5G 512gb in black and I would not have the opportunity of receiving one for at least 7 working days. (4th September).

Asked “why they hadn’t ordered enough”? I was Told that it was unexpected sale surge that is seen unprecedented numbers of phones going out. .

2 REPLIES 2
by Little20 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: Note 10+ 5G 512gb now out of stock. Next delivery not before 7 working days

They say the same every year for every Note... 

They never order enough for some reason its poor to take pre orders then not be able to fulfill them but then EE never give anything as a apology 

by abcdefg1 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Note 10+ 5G 512gb now out of stock. Next delivery not before 7 working days

It’s breach of Contract. I have been looking for another supplier, Samsung has a really good deal going £29.95 per month for 24 months. Add a sim free deal from Sky of unlimited calls, texts and data for £25.00 a month. 

Far are cheaper than what EE is offering by £40.00.

Personally, I am sorting out the Samsun Interest Free Deal, they say their U.K warehouse has stock and it’s next day delivery. 

Its EE’s loss, my gain and now that’s the first of my six lines moved 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.