by Lauren93

Not registered on network problem

I've got a Samsung s6 and the past couple of days it's started coming up with "not registered on network". I can't even make emergency calls which was a bit of an issue the other night when I needed police assistance, I can't text or receive texts or make/receive phone calls. I have tried every single so called solution on the Internet, I have tried factory resetting the phone, different sims, different networks, everything you could think of, I've tried and nothing has worked. Does anyone have an actual working solution please? This is causing great difficulty not even being able to ring emergency services! Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Not registered on network problem

Hi, 

Where and when did you get the phone? 

Does this happen in just one place? 

If you have tried a new sim, factory reset and the phone still doesn't work then either you have issues with the local mast or your phone maybe broken. If you are insured then you can contact your insurers, if not take it into EE and they will send it in for a repair quote. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Re: Not registered on network problem

Hi @Lauren93 and welcome to the community.

It does sound like your device has developed a fault.

Was the device brand new or second hand?

Many  thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.