by Anner Investigator
Investigator

Not able to receive or make calls

Ok, ive been having a problem since i got my new pack on payg, I cannot make calls, i dont even hear a dialing tone, it apparently rings at the other end but on answering the recipient cannot hear me and i cant hear them, if they call me the phone will ring but when i answer i cant hear anything and they cant hear me. Texts and data is working fine, i have also put my sim into a different phone and it is still happening. I dont know what to do now as its been about 2 weeks. When i have checked my minutes, it shows that the phone has been connecting but i havent been able to speak to anyone. Any ideas on what is wrong would be gratefully received.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Not able to receive or make calls

Hi @Anner 

Have you checked EE Network Status Checker?

Are you in the UK?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Anner Investigator
Investigator

Hi Northerner, yes and states no known issues, have checked airplane mode is off, have restarted and also swapped handsets thinking it was the phone, still no joy. 

by Anner Investigator
Investigator

Also forgot to say i am in the UK.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Anner,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues making and receiving calls.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so our Tech Gurus can look into this for you.

Thanks

James

by Anner Investigator
Investigator

Hi James and thank you for your reply, I got hold of customer care through FB and hopefully it is sorted now. Just keeping fingers crossed it stays working. Anner

by
EE Community Support Team

That's great @Anner

Glad you got it sorted. 🙂

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.