by greenview2 Investigator
Investigator

Nokia 3, 5 and 6

Do EE have any plans to sell or support the new Nokia 3, 5 and 6?

9 REPLIES 9
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Nokia 3, 5 and 6

Sorry, but no-one here can give you that answer, you will just have to keep a look-out, to see if it is one of the new ones, that will be available. 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

It would be foolish of EE not to. Unless Nokia has made any sort of exclusivity deal with another network.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@greenview2  You can use THIS to register with EE about new device's that are coming to the network 

by
EE Employee

Hi @greenview2

You can keep an eye on the Coming Soon Pages on the website, for any up and coming releases.

Have a lovely evening!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Investigator

You can use THIS to register with EE about new device

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately that doesn't include Nokia in the options for "Which manufacturers would you like updates about? Select all that apply.". Selecting "other" doesn't sound very helpful, or maybe EE have no intention of supplying the new Nokias.

Investigator

Karen

You can keep an eye on the Coming Soon Pages on the website, for any up and coming releases.

Could you add "Nokia" to the list of manufacturers please?

Investigator

Brendon

It would be foolish of EE not to. Unless Nokia has made any sort of exclusivity deal with another network.

I agree. I read that Carphone Warehouse might have an exclusive deal for the Nokia 6, but Clove has plans to sell that from June, and the 3 and 5 form May, so I don't beleive it will be exclusive.

https://www.neowin.net/news/new-nokia-3310-3-5-and-6-expected-to-launch-in-uk-in-may

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @greenview2,

If you select 'All manufacturers' you will be informed if we stock the new Nokia range.

I'll keep my ear to the ground and let you know if I hear anything in the meantime.

Thanks Smiley Happy

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@greenview2  Or perhaps Nokia have just stated producing phones again and EE haven't updated their website to include Nokia just yet.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.