cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No Info on S10

Mia_G
Investigator
Investigator

Hey all, I ordered the S10 512GB version on the 28th Feb, had the confirmation email and recieved a text a few days later from ee.

According to the email the phone should have been delieved today and the day before I should have recieved a text from DPD. I have had no text from DPD and tracking on the EE website using my order number and phone number just comes up with 'Sorry, we can't show your order details right now'.

I've sat in all day just in case my new phone arrives, but that's looking increasingly unlikely. Anyone else in a similar situation or know what number to ring to sort it all out? I rung 150 but it seems to just list of the same information avalibale on the EE website. 

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @Mia_G,

Welcome to the community 🙂

When you called our mobile care team on 150, did you manage to speak to an agent regarding order?

They will be able to view your account details and provide you with any delivery information.

Alex 🙂

Hi @Alex_S

No, didn’t manage to speak to any real humans. Called 150, pressed 1 (about a mobile phone), then pressed 4 (for upgrades or leaving EE), then 4 again (for delivery info). it just spouts off the same info available on the website and then goes through the options again. Seems to be no option to talk to someone! I hate being one of those people who pretends to leave a service just to speak to a person, but I’m tempted to do that as I don’t see any other options. 

Thanks 

mia 

Hi @Mia_G,

If you follow the below menu it will take you through to speak to an agent who will be able to help you with your delivery 🙂

150 - option 1 - option 2 - option 1 - option 3 

Alex 🙂