by Anna871
Explorer

New phone

Hi my contact is finish and I would like to take new phone. I would like pay the same amount. No more. More data or the same data. Could you give me offer please? Thank you.

Kind regards. 

Anna Kuswik

MOD Edit - removed personal details

6 REPLIES 6
by cwmparc1 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: New phone

This is a customer based forum, and no one here will have access to your account. 

I would also suggest you remove your phone number.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Anna871

please edit your post to remove your number as there is no account access on the forums. 

Your best option is to log into your EE account and click the option to upgrade from there. It will show all the available deals and you can select the plan and device you like. 

X

by cwmparc1 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Watkins07 wrote:

Hi @Anna871

please edit your post to remove your number as there is no account access on the forums. 

Your best option is to log into your EE account and click the option to upgrade from there. It will show all the available deals and you can select the plan and device you like. 

X

Isn't that what I just said?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@cwmparc1: No, you said nowt about what OP could do to further their query, whereas @Watkins07 suggested they go into their MyEE to see their upgrade options. Value added!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Thanks @XRaySpeX 

I think our posts crossed at the same time @cwmparc1. There was no response when i was typing a reply x

by
EE Community Team

Hi @Anna871,

I have edited your post to remove your personal details from a public forum 🙂

Do you have a My EE account set up already to follow @Watkins07 suggestion?

Our Sales team will also be happy to talk through your options based on your needs and usage if you want to get in touch my phone.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.