by rbertnitro
Explorer

Network unavailable

Hi i have a back-up phone EE Harrier 16gb that is still brand new.i used it once to check when i got it that everything works.

I now need to use this as a backup phone but it seems to not want to connect to EE all attempts to register to EE network give the message 'network EE currently unavailable' however when i use the same sim card in my samsung s5 which has some sound and screen problems it automaticaly gets on EE right away so i can rule the sim card out.

So far ive tried doing a factory reset on the harrier but no joy.

Any ideas

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Employee

Re: Network unavailable

Hi @rbertnitro and welcome to the community.

Is the device your own or second hand?

Many thanks,

Lee

by rbertnitro
Explorer

hi my device is my own it is still brand new only just out box i purchased it off amazon 1year ago as a backup

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@rbertnitro

In addition to @Lee_H comments try inserting the SIM and factory resetting your device. Then if it doesn't connect then go into settings - network and manually selecting EE.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by rbertnitro
Explorer

thanks northener. already tried that tried full factory reset and both auto network and manualy selecting EE both say EE unavailable. but its ok on other phone

by
EE Employee

Hi @rbertnitro

It may be worth giving customer services a quick call to run a handset diagnostic to see if there is anything to fault.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.