My number is already in use with my old account I can't remember.what do I do

Taniahussain
Explorer

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What exactly do you want to achieve?

Have you upgraded? Are you old & new phones on contract or PAYG?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Taniahussain

Welcome to the community.

Is this for your My EE account?

If you can provide some further information, we will certainly see what we can do to help 🙂

Speak soon, Leanne.

I want to create a new ee account with my number but I can't since its stuck with my old account

Get Outlook for Android

Hi @Taniahussain

Our customer services team will be able to remove the email address from the old account, you will then be able to associate it with the new one.

Hope this helps,

Lee

I didn't realise I had an account  already with this number xxxxxxxxxxx it must be connected to either my xxxxxxxxxxx@live.co.uk email address or my xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com or my xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com please help i don't know what to do 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

My name is Dr Shobha Srivastava, I am on holiday hence have to use small devices to log in. My tablet has an account with EE but I can not find it. Thank you

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ms-KW and @shobha_srivas,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check which email addresses your accounts are associated with if you get in touch.

Thanks

James