by Angie57
Explorer

My new Samsung A3 2017 goes straight to voicemail when someone rings. Can Isortt

How do I stop my mobile going straight to voicemail? Samsung A3 2017.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My new Samsung A3 2017 goes straight to voicemail when someone rings. Can Is

@Angie57  Have you tried turning your voicemail off and back on again to see if it resets to how it should be ?  Text VM OFF to 150 to turn off and give it a few minutes to update your settings.  Then text VM ON to 150 to re-enabled the service. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My new Samsung A3 2017 goes straight to voicemail when someone rings. Can Is

@Angie57  Have you tried turning your voicemail off and back on again to see if it resets to how it should be ?  Text VM OFF to 150 to turn off and give it a few minutes to update your settings.  Then text VM ON to 150 to re-enabled the service. 

by Angie57
Explorer

Success! Thanks.

Get Outlook for Android
by OneLove Investigator
Investigator

I have the same problem, can anyone help me? Smiley Frustrated

by
EE Employee

Morning @OneLove

Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

Did you try turning your voicemail off and on?

Also it might be worth checking the Network Status Checker to see if there are any issues in your area.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.