Highlighted
by Fjulieg
Visitor

My contract is ending on the 28th of April. How do I cancel. Will I get charged?

My contract is ending on 28th April with ee..i want to leave the network and go elsewhere. How do I cancel, will I get charged? Also I don't want to keep the same number. I read you only get charged if you don't keep your number. Can I then get a pac so I don't get charged when I leave but not use it? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My contract is ending on the 28th of April. How do I cancel. Will I get char

@Fjulieg  You request a PAC only if you want to keep your number.  If you request it and don’t use it EE will continue to bill you as it’s seen you’ve change your mind and don’t want to leave EE.  Don’t ask for a PAC code if you don’t want to keep your number. 

You need to call customer services and give 30 days notice to end your contract.  Call today as you contact will then end in 30 days time,  you’ll not be charged to end your contract if you’ve reached the minimum term and you have in a few days time.  

Contracts don’t just end at the minimum term they change to a 30 day rolling contract which is why you should of called to end your contract on the 28 of March to end your contract on the minimum term date.  

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My contract is ending on the 28th of April. How do I cancel. Will I get char

@Fjulieg  You request a PAC only if you want to keep your number.  If you request it and don’t use it EE will continue to bill you as it’s seen you’ve change your mind and don’t want to leave EE.  Don’t ask for a PAC code if you don’t want to keep your number. 

You need to call customer services and give 30 days notice to end your contract.  Call today as you contact will then end in 30 days time,  you’ll not be charged to end your contract if you’ve reached the minimum term and you have in a few days time.  

Contracts don’t just end at the minimum term they change to a 30 day rolling contract which is why you should of called to end your contract on the 28 of March to end your contract on the minimum term date.  

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.