by dnjones-19-57
Explorer

My Samsung Tab S2 that is still under contract how do I solve this problem

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My Samsung Tab S2 that is still under contract how do I solve this problem

What problem? Please be more explicit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My Samsung Tab S2 that is still under contract how do I solve this problem

@dnjones-19-57   If your contract has reached its minimum term and you wish to end it you need to call and give notice.  Contracts don’t just end at the minimum term date they change to a 30 day rolling contract until notice has been given. 

by dnjones-19-57
Explorer

Re: My Samsung Tab S2 that is still under.A contract how do I solve this problem

The battery 🔋 just won’t hold its charge I use the proper charger and lead and sometimes it says please use the cable that came with the tablet but it is the charger and cable charges to 100% then within an hour or so it lost all its charge??

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My Samsung Tab S2 that is still under.A contract how do I solve this problem

Hi @dnjones-19-57.

I'd recommend contacting our Tech Care team so they can run through some troubleshooting steps with you.

If the battery is faulty, you may be able to get it fixed using our mend and lend service at your local EE Store.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.