by RogBW Investigator
Investigator

Mobile Phones for Deaf People

Currently have a Doro basic pay as you go mobile (texts and calls). It's been excellent with loud ring and speaker volume. Looking for a Smartphone which has similar volume capabilities. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.  

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Mobile Phones for Deaf People

@RogBW   your best bet is to go to a Ee store and actually test the devices out. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @RogBW 

You may struggle with your requirements. Smartphones do have "accessibility" options but they may not meet your specific needs, unlike the device you own, which is specifically designed for a certain market.

You're best going into store and trying them out to see if they meet your requirements. The EE store staff will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by RogBW Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your quick replies, my local store is just up the road, so I'll go and and see what they have.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hope you find what you are looking for @RogBW

Let us know how it goes 🙂

by RogBW Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Leanne, got fixed up yesterday with a Samsung Galaxy A20e. It has a loud ring tone and although sometimes I have to use the loudspeaker, it's a really good fit for my requirements. 

by
EE Community Support Team

This is wonderful news @RogBW 

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Come back to the community anytime.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.