Highlighted
by Emilyk76
Explorer

Logging into my phone account

Since I've signed upto ee broadband I can't access my mobile account even though it says I'm logged in

4 REPLIES 4
by Andrewworr Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: Logging into my phone account

Good morning @Emilyk76, I hope you are well.

Are you trying to log in here? - https://ee.co.uk/business/small/help/products-and-services/log-in-to-your-broadband-account/

You mention you can't access your mobile account. If you have broadband I think you'll need to login to the link above, rather than My EE for your mobile data plan.

If this hasn't helped please reply and I'll try to help further.

I hope this is sorted soon, enjoy your day

Andrew

by Emilyk76
Explorer

Hi

That didn't work. Still comes up with this page as it has done for a month. Screenshot_2018-08-15-10-25-19.png

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Emilyk76.

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, then logging in again?

Are you able to log in to your account on a web browser?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Do not login according to the link given by @Andrewworr. That's how it used to be but no longer is. BB a/c's are now managed under MyEE as well as mobiles.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions