by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

LG G6 review - the EE Community Stars share their thoughts

1487929852298.jpgLG G6 

We recently gave our Community Stars a new LG G6 to review and share their thoughts with you, plus LG has set them some tasks in order to review the features and functionality of this great new phone.

We'll be sharing the results and their reviews over the next few days and setting those tasks too, so please watch this space to see how they get on.

A little bit about the LG G6

An expansive 5.7" full screen experience, the FullVision display is encased in a narrow, premium metal and glass body that elevates the LG G6 into the next generation of

smart phone design. Still maintaining the ability for one handed use, the LG G6 guarantees you not only immersive viewing pleasure but comfortable daily usage. Perfect for watching sports on the BT Sport app

Get your new LG G6 today> 

What our Stars say:

@martyn413: The phone looks amazing. The screen and lack of bezel is excellent. The first thing I noticed was the lightness. It's noticeably lighter than my usual phone. I really like the flush camera design on the back. First impressions are excellent.

@Chris_B: The screen is great and I'm loving the size of the display for such a small device.

@Fatboy71: First impressions are very good and I'm really impressed and I really like the design and material used. The screen size, and the overall small size of the phone for that size of screen I find its really pocket friendly.

@Northerner: The phone is great. I have taken some photos already and the camera is great.

Do you have questions about the LG G6? This is a great place to ask, and to set your own tasks too. Just tap the reply button below.

Note: The Stars were given the devices and their views are their own.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
3 REPLIES 3
by matty0501
Visitor

Re: LG G6 review - the EE Community Stars share their thoughts

I'm thinking about moving to the LG G6 from an iPhone. I've seen that the G6 supports 4G and wifi calling on EE, my question is what is the quality like when using 4G or wifi calling?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@matty0501   Unfortunately the devices that we were given to test were not EE branded android devices so no wifi or 4G calling and that for us was a shame as we all wanted to try this,   But I can bet that this will be just as good as any device that has this already.   

Sorry we can not help answer that and of all the questions that had to be the first one.  Lol.   

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@matty0501 wrote:

I'm thinking about moving to the LG G6 from an iPhone. I've seen that the G6 supports 4G and wifi calling on EE, my question is what is the quality like when using 4G or wifi calling?

Not sure if it will be of any use. But I made some test telephone calls so that I could hear for myself the call quality.

For me the sound quality from both the earpiece and the loudspeaker was very crisp and clear indeed. When I asked the caller on how I sounded, they said the same. 

My regular phone is an iPhone 7 Plus, and it was up to the call quality I get on that with 4G Calling in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.