cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Im waiting on the delivery for my s10 plus

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Morning all,

Im waiting on the delivery for my s10 plus that's out today but i have had no text and have had on email from both ee or dpd as to any delivery info. I have tried to tracking but i still cant find any information 

29 REPLIES 29
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Happy birthday, @Gazza8374.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving your phone today.

Will there be anyone else at your address who can sign for the delivery on Monday? As long as they have a valid form of ID and the same surname, they'll be able to.

Chris

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Chris 

I'm working on it mate its a bit of a bummer tho,never had this happen with the s8+ and s9+.s10+ a popular choice of phone.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

It does seem very popular @Gazza8374.

Hopefully we can get this sorted and have your phone with you as soon as possible.

Jon

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Hi mate
I know the wait will be worth it.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

It definitely will @Gazza8374.

Keep us updated with your progress.

Jon

I am waiting for my s10+ 512gb. I was told this morning that samsung had problem and that they are hoping to get it sent out within the next 7 days 😡

Count yourself lucky, at least you've got a timescale, I got a text on wednesday saying it wouldn't arrive on Friday, but it didn't say anything about when it will arrive, it's the 512 gb in ceramic white. Now I'm waiting for some idea when my phone will get here but so far absolutely no idea. My order tracking still just says awaiting confirmation on the date! Can anyone from EE give me any idea when it will be sent?

All I keep seeing on my texts and EE app is adverts trying to get me the phone I've already paid £100 to pre-order but haven't been sent!

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Sorry to hear that mate
I was told that the longer it takes to get to me the later i start paying for it,i know its not much but call ee customer service's and ask about the credit they're offering for the mess they have made of the pre orders i think it's about £20 to be put on to your ee account,i know it's not a lot but its better than bugger all.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pete22,

We'll be in touch as soon as stock is available to fulfil your order.

Thanks

James

Hi James,

I'll take that as a no to the question "can anyone at EE give me any sort of timescale as to when it will arrive".

I'd also like to make the point that on the EE store the phone I have ordered as listed as "in stock" which is confusing. Why do I have to wait if you have it in stock?

Thanks anyway