cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Im waiting on the delivery for my s10 plus

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Morning all,

Im waiting on the delivery for my s10 plus that's out today but i have had no text and have had on email from both ee or dpd as to any delivery info. I have tried to tracking but i still cant find any information 

29 REPLIES 29
djslapper
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Yesterday you should have had a text message from EE to say its with DPD, got mine round 5.30 then an email from dpd to say they are delivering it today. Ring EE because if you have ordered the white 128gb, Samsung have delayed the release. - Good Luck. Screenshot_20190308_103344_com.android.email.jpg

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just a quick update,I've been on the blower to ee customer service's and i was asked if i had received any emails or texts from ee or dpd in relation to my s10 plus delivery status,no i replied.i was then told that i would be getting it today,but still no confirmation of delivery.Whats going on EE.

Ring EE because if you have ordered the white 128gb, Samsung have delayed the release. - Good Luck. 

Not so, mine is currently 30 minutes away on the DPD van. 

Actually, it just arrived. 

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Hi
I ordered the s10+ ceramic black 512gb

Sent from Samsung tablet.

Collected mine this morning from my EE store  ;o)

realtestman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So... I ordered, DPD said they had received it from EE.  I elected to get it delivered this morning.  And... nothing.  

Just been onto EE customer services and lo and behold he says there's a delay by Samsung getting it out, DPD shouldn't have alerted me, and that Monday is the latest it'll come.  I'll get £20 credited to bill.

Not particularly happy but, at least my contract has been updated this morning (60GB YAY!), and my S8 has finally received the Android 9.0 "Pie" update.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Great to see some of you receiving your phones today. 🙂

I'm hoping for a speedy delivery for the rest of you.

Chris

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all just another update for you,I've been on to ee again and its seems that I was lied to this morning when i was told that i would be getting it today 😤

According to the chap that I spoke to(a very nice man) i won't be getting my s10+ till Monday and if then maybe. To top it all off I've lost a full days pay and got no handset and i still can't get any tracking info and possibly another day withoutpay on Monday. What a fantastic birthday im having,if i was told about this sooner then the delay wouldn't have been so much of a headache and the days loss of pay maybe 2 could have been sorted out,well done and thank you EE.