Highlighted
by gazzathebassman

I ve signed up for free applemusic. how do i access it on my phone

I ve signed up for free applemusic. How do i get it on my phone, and if i change phone will the music stillbe available?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I ve signed up for free applemusic. how do i access it on my phone

@gazzathebassman  If you have a Android device you need to download the Apple Music app from the play store and you need to create a Apple account through the app.  You then need to text MUSIC to 150 and follow link in the returned message.  The Apple music will automatically open and the EE Apple Music offer will be applied to your Apple act the you previously setup.   The Music offer is linked to your EE account/Apple account not the device your using it on so you just need to download the Apple Music app and sign back in to the apple account that you’ve created. 

2 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Text MUSIC to 150 & follow its instructions.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@gazzathebassman  If you have a Android device you need to download the Apple Music app from the play store and you need to create a Apple account through the app.  You then need to text MUSIC to 150 and follow link in the returned message.  The Apple music will automatically open and the EE Apple Music offer will be applied to your Apple act the you previously setup.   The Music offer is linked to your EE account/Apple account not the device your using it on so you just need to download the Apple Music app and sign back in to the apple account that you’ve created. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.