by cprime03 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I ordered the Samsung watch 2 weeks ago , how long do I wait before enquiring

Hi I pre ordered the Samsung galaxy watch 2 Thursdays ago and I've had 1 tx saying exactly the same as when I pre-ordered it , how long should I wait before enquiring about it 

36 REPLIES 36
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I ordered the Samsung watch 2 weeks ago , how long do I wait before enquirin

@cprime03  Call customer services now,  there is no harm in doing this. 

by Marrila Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: I ordered the Samsung watch 2 weeks ago , how long do I wait before enquirin

@cprime03 wrote:

Hi I pre ordered the Samsung galaxy watch 2 Thursdays ago and I've had 1 tx saying exactly the same as when I pre-ordered it , how long should I wait before enquiring about it 

Hi @cprime03

please can you update your thread on the outcome. 

(Saves me having to call them too lol!) 

Thanks 

Valued Contributor

Absolutely no help in that 20 odd minutes wasted , I went into an store last Thursday and even they said I should of had it by this Wednesday , surely if it was I would of had some sort of info from them , so I gotta call again Wednesday 

by Marrila Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@cprime03 wrote:

Absolutely no help in that 20 odd minutes wasted , I went into an store last Thursday and even they said I should of had it by this Wednesday , surely if it was I would of had some sort of info from them , so I gotta call again Wednesday 

Thanks for the update. Not sure if you received the same email as me at the weekend stating my pre order was still on track and they would update me asap? I  ordered 02/11 but I'm starting to think as usual EE were over optimistic with there 14 day delivery quote. Waiting for leanne/Chrisb to post standard EE comment that its Samsungs fault 🙄 well technically if you ordered weds should despatch tomorrow so fingers crossed. Never know the uks best 4g network 5 years in a row might actually surprise you loln

Valued Contributor

I got a txt on the 8th saying exactly the same as when I pre-ordered it saying it was on track! How bigs this track! 

by bwillg Investigator
Investigator

hey, spotted your post earlier.

I spoke with EE today. original release date was 14th so tomorrow. But due to samsung pushing launch date back to 16th no stock has been recieved.

I was told that orders will be sent out on basis of when you preordered. so latest update is that if you ordered on the 2nd the day preorder opened, all going well this friday you will get watch. he was very helpful and admitted this launch has not gone well both on ee and samsung side. i did suggest ee should be more transparent.

so fingers crossed for Friday for me too.

Valued Contributor

I got a tx a couple of hours ago saying there is a delay now from Samsung and DPD will tx Wen it's en route , no date no nothing 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @bwillg and @cprime03. 🙂

There will be a slight delay on the delivery of your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G.

We're working closely with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

As soon as your order is ready for delivery you will be notified.

Katie

Valued Contributor

So I'm guessing the staff that assured me that I would have it by today or at latest tomorrow was full of it 

by Andyb1978 Investigator
Investigator

Im just off phone to them and was told today is release day and i should get a text from dpd either today or tomorrow 

Valued Contributor

Good luck to ya pal , kinda lost faith that I will get mine when I'm supposed to. Hope u get that tx

by Rvl Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I pre ordered on the 1st and when I track it it still got same same message order is on track. When I phoned ee the guy I spoke to said could be up to 14 days. 

Valued Contributor

I truly hope I don't get that same news 

Established Contributor

I have rang them a few times asking for an update every time got a different answer. The only one I believe is the last person I spoke to as he said could be up to 14 days and wasn't trying to blag me. Either that or he knows it will be sooner and knows I will be happy if it comes within a few days. I would love ee to take despatched within 14 days of their website and put whenever they can. 🙂

Valued Contributor

I hope it's here before the weekend at least 

Established Contributor

I doubt it as it's Friday tomorrow and not had any notification for despatch yet and can't see ee paying extra for sat delivery. The watch better be good after all this or will be gutted.

Valued Contributor

It's only Thursday tomorrow but it should b in there best interest to get them out for those that have pre-ordered 

Established Contributor

Sorry meant Thursday for an update and Friday for despatch/delivery for Monday delivery. I can't see it happening though.

Got my fingers crossed 

Valued Contributor

Me too friend 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.