cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered the Samsung watch 2 weeks ago , how long do I wait before enquiring

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi I pre ordered the Samsung galaxy watch 2 Thursdays ago and I've had 1 tx saying exactly the same as when I pre-ordered it , how long should I wait before enquiring about it 

36 REPLIES 36
Andyb1978
Contributor
Contributor

Im just off phone to them and was told today is release day and i should get a text from dpd either today or tomorrow 

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Good luck to ya pal , kinda lost faith that I will get mine when I'm supposed to. Hope u get that tx

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I pre ordered on the 1st and when I track it it still got same same message order is on track. When I phoned ee the guy I spoke to said could be up to 14 days. 

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I truly hope I don't get that same news 

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have rang them a few times asking for an update every time got a different answer. The only one I believe is the last person I spoke to as he said could be up to 14 days and wasn't trying to blag me. Either that or he knows it will be sooner and knows I will be happy if it comes within a few days. I would love ee to take despatched within 14 days of their website and put whenever they can. 🙂

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I hope it's here before the weekend at least 

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I doubt it as it's Friday tomorrow and not had any notification for despatch yet and can't see ee paying extra for sat delivery. The watch better be good after all this or will be gutted.

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

It's only Thursday tomorrow but it should b in there best interest to get them out for those that have pre-ordered 

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sorry meant Thursday for an update and Friday for despatch/delivery for Monday delivery. I can't see it happening though.

Got my fingers crossed 

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Me too friend