cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered the Samsung watch 2 weeks ago , how long do I wait before enquiring

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi I pre ordered the Samsung galaxy watch 2 Thursdays ago and I've had 1 tx saying exactly the same as when I pre-ordered it , how long should I wait before enquiring about it 

36 REPLIES 36
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@cprime03  Call customer services now,  there is no harm in doing this. 

Marrila
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@cprime03 wrote:

Hi I pre ordered the Samsung galaxy watch 2 Thursdays ago and I've had 1 tx saying exactly the same as when I pre-ordered it , how long should I wait before enquiring about it 

Hi @cprime03

please can you update your thread on the outcome. 

(Saves me having to call them too lol!) 

Thanks 

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Absolutely no help in that 20 odd minutes wasted , I went into an store last Thursday and even they said I should of had it by this Wednesday , surely if it was I would of had some sort of info from them , so I gotta call again Wednesday 

Marrila
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@cprime03 wrote:

Absolutely no help in that 20 odd minutes wasted , I went into an store last Thursday and even they said I should of had it by this Wednesday , surely if it was I would of had some sort of info from them , so I gotta call again Wednesday 

Thanks for the update. Not sure if you received the same email as me at the weekend stating my pre order was still on track and they would update me asap? I  ordered 02/11 but I'm starting to think as usual EE were over optimistic with there 14 day delivery quote. Waiting for leanne/Chrisb to post standard EE comment that its Samsungs fault 🙄 well technically if you ordered weds should despatch tomorrow so fingers crossed. Never know the uks best 4g network 5 years in a row might actually surprise you loln

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I got a txt on the 8th saying exactly the same as when I pre-ordered it saying it was on track! How bigs this track! 

bwillg
Investigator
Investigator

hey, spotted your post earlier.

I spoke with EE today. original release date was 14th so tomorrow. But due to samsung pushing launch date back to 16th no stock has been recieved.

I was told that orders will be sent out on basis of when you preordered. so latest update is that if you ordered on the 2nd the day preorder opened, all going well this friday you will get watch. he was very helpful and admitted this launch has not gone well both on ee and samsung side. i did suggest ee should be more transparent.

so fingers crossed for Friday for me too.

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I got a tx a couple of hours ago saying there is a delay now from Samsung and DPD will tx Wen it's en route , no date no nothing 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @bwillg and @cprime03. 🙂

There will be a slight delay on the delivery of your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G.

We're working closely with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

As soon as your order is ready for delivery you will be notified.

Katie

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So I'm guessing the staff that assured me that I would have it by today or at latest tomorrow was full of it